Please consider donating blood at Good Shepherd Episcopal Church on April 30 at 1:00 pm.
You don’t need a special reason to give blood.
You just need your own reason.
- Some of us give blood because we were asked by a friend.
- Some know that a family member or a friend might need blood some day.
- Some believe it is the right thing we do.
Whatever your reason, the need is constant and your contribution is important for a healthy and reliable blood supply. And you’ll feel good knowing you've helped change a life.
You will receive a mini physical to check your:
- Blood pressure
- Body temperature
- Have a light meal and plenty to drink.
- Bring your donor card, driver's license or two other forms of identification.
- Bring the names of medications you are taking.