Sundays at 10:45 am
Children’s Church starts at the beginning of the 10:45 service. Please take your children ages 5-12 to the Children’s Sunday School room. The children will rejoin the service at the Peace. This will give them more time for their lesson and worship.
Lectionary Bible Study
Returns in September Sundays at 9:15 a.m. as we work through the appointed readings for the following Sunday. .
Fit 4 God
Thursdays at 5:30 pm
Fit 4 God is a healthy lifestyle men’s group, based on “The Daniel Plan” by Rick Warren, working together to set and achieve life goals in the areas of: Faith, Food, Fitness and Focus. The group gathers at Deacon Guidry’s home at 5:30 PM each Thursday for approximately 30 to 45 minutes to share progress, study the principles of “The Daniel Plan”, and pray together. All men are welcome to join.
Rector’s Brown Bag Book Read 2019
Tuesdays at noon in the library
- February 19 – Quarantine by Jim Crace
- April 30 – The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
- June 18 – When Prophecy Fails by Leon Festinger
- August 20 – The Liturgy of the Ordinary by Trish Warren
- October 22 – The Sunflower by Simon Wiesenthal
- December 10 – The First Christmas by Marcus Borg and John Crossan